Miso soup with shrimp and shirataki noodles can be eaten as a nutritious snack or as a meal. This incredibly delicious soup is healthy and very tasty. The chili flakes give the miso soup that extra bite so you barely can’t keep away from it. Enjoy your delicious miso soup!
- Heat the chicken bone broth with the water. Add the miso paste, bean sprouts, julienne carrot, and sliced mushrooms.
- Rinse the shirataki noodles under lukewarm water for 2 minutes and then add them to the chicken bone broth.
- If you use regular ramen noodles, follow the instructions as stated on the package. Season the miso soup to taste with salt and pepper.
- Heat the olive oil in another pan and season with 1 chopped garlic clove and a pinch of chili flakes. Fry the wok shrimp in this until they are cooked.
- Boil water in another pan for the eggs. Boil the eggs for 7 to 8 minutes for a semi-soft yolk.
- Serve the miso soup with the shrimps, an egg cut in half, and fresh parsley.