This recipe for spicy lamb and rice soup is a flavorful and comforting meal that is sure to please. The soup is made with ground chicken or lamb, BABS pure bone broth, green onions, shallot, garlic, ginger, cooked rice, cilantro, lime, and red chili pepper. The combination of these ingredients creates a delicious and hearty soup that is perfect for any time of the year. The addition of lime juice and red chili pepper adds a nice kick of flavor that will keep you coming back for more. Enjoy!
- Heat the tallow fat or ghee in a large pot over medium-high heat.
- Add the green onions (white part), shallot, garlic, and ginger and sauté for 3-4 minutes until fragrant.
- Add the ground lamb or chicken and cook until browned, about 5 minutes.
- Pour in the BABS pure bone broth ( or chicken bone broth and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the cooked rice and simmer for an additional 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in the chopped cilantro.
- Serve the soup in individual bowls and top with a squeeze of lime juice and a slice of red chili pepper.