We love hearing from our customers. You can contact us at any time with feedback, questions, or just to tell us about your favorite ways to enjoy Babs bone broth.
Reach out to us
We have many standard questions answered on our FAQ page, but for any specific questions please email us.
"*" indicates required fields
We’ll get back to you in 1-2 business days.
You can heat it up and sip the bone broth as it is. To add more flavor: add fresh/grated ginger, garlic, scallions, rosemary, cayenne, or any other herbs and spices you choose to use. Or simply season with sea salt, pepper, fresh lemon and enjoy. For a PDF print-out of simple combinations, click here.
With Babs Pure, go ahead and add it to coffee, smoothies, homemade collagen gummy bears, and any other recipes you want to try, including baked goods and desserts. Babs Pure is unflavored, so it won’t effect the taste!
Babs Beef Bone Broth, Pork Bone Broth, and Chicken Bone Broth all make a delicious base for pho, chilli, ramen, stews, and any other dishes you want to enhance with rich flavor and healthy collagen and protein.
You can drink it every day if you want. Here are some suggestions:
- For overall wellness – it is recommended to drink about four cups a week.
- To give your hair, skin, and nails a boost of collagen that you can see – it is recommended to drink one cup a day.
- For joint pain relief – it is recommended to drink two to three cups a day.
- To support a healthy gut – it is recommended to drink two cups a day to promote healthier digestion and reduce inflammation.
- For weight loss and muscle building – it is recommended to drink four cups a day.
One cup = app. 200 ml
Note: It is important to remember that every body is different! We all have different genetic and cultural traits. Even if everyone started eating the same things and did the same amount of exercise for a whole year, we would not all look the same at the end of the year. Listen to your body.
We aim to ensure that you receive your order as quickly as possible. All orders registered before 09:00 will be delivered on the same day between 17:00 and 22:00.
Packages are neither dispatched nor delivered on weekends and on Dutch public holidays.
Same day delivery is between 17:00 and 22:00, Monday to Friday.*
*Only when your order is registered before 09:00 – this applies to the Netherlands only. Items dispatched to Belgium will always be delivered the following working day!
If you receive the package and notice that the products are damaged, take a photo of the damage and the outside of the box. Please send the photos to email@example.com.
- We only accept reports of “damage” that are made on the day of delivery!
- Without added photos of the damage and the outside of the box, we cannot process the complaint.
- We do not offer vouchers for problems due to: personal taste preference (i.e. you don’t like the broth), careless/incorrect order information (such as sloppy or incorrect address details), or for products that have been stored incorrectly (such as kept in a warm place or opened but not refrigerated).
We offer you a credit note or a refund for the damaged products if you comply with the above points.
Our broths have a long shelf life as we use a traditional way of heat preservation. You can store our products in the refrigerator or in a cold, dark place.
Refrigerator: up to 12 months
Dark & cold place: 4 weeks
Don’t freeze our broth in full jars. The liquid will expand during the freezing process. In the freezer store half filled jars or portion it into smaller portions using an ice cube tray.