Elevate your bone broth with zesty Lemon Zest infusion. Refresh and invigorate your senses with a burst of summer flavor. Perfect for revitalizing moments anytime.
- Begin by grating the zest of 1/4 fresh lemon.
- In a small saucepan, bring the bone broth to a simmer.
- Add the grated lemon zest to the simmering bone broth.
- Stir well to ensure the lemon zest is evenly distributed.
- Let the broth simmer for about 5 minutes to allow the flavors to infuse.
- Remove from heat and let it cool slightly.
- Strain the broth to remove the lemon zest.
- Serve the lemon zest-infused bone broth hot and enjoy the bright, citrusy essence it imparts.
- Savor each sip, as the delightful aroma and burst of tangy flavor enhance your overall experience.
Note: The quantity of lemon zest can be adjusted according to your taste preference. Start with a smaller amount and add more if desired. Feel free to experiment and tailor the recipe to your liking.
Enjoy the refreshing flavors of summer with this invigorating Lemon Zest-Infused Bone Broth!