Exclusive Wild-Caught Fish Bone Broth (North Sea)
Exclusive Small Batch: Our marine collagen broths are sustainable and ecologically wise. To make our protein-rich fish bone broth, we use wild-caught fish heads and spines from North Sea cold, clean waters. We work only with artisan fishers, who follow conscious fishing practices. What can fish broth do for you: Excellent source of minerals for vegetarians as an alternative to bone broth – Full of calcium for bones and teeth – Strong source of gelatin – Brain food – Full of omega 3 fatty acids in their best form
- 19.3 gr. bioavailable protein per 100 ml
- The best conditions for thawing is in the refrigerator.
- All frozen food should be thawed completely before cooking.
- After thawing, the Fish Broth should be consumed within 3 days
- 440 ml glass jar
Ingredients: Combination of wild caught fish from the North Sea (heads, tails, bones); Vegetables: onions, carrot, leek, celery, garlic, white wine, thyme, parsley, bay leaves, Celtic salt, filtered water.
All ingredients are certified and traceable.
Nutrition facts; Nutrition per 100 mL; Energie/Engergy | kj/kcal –471/113; Eiwitten/ Protein – 19,3 g; Koolhydraten/ Carbohydrates – 6,6 g; Suikers/ Sugars – 0,9 g; Vetten/ Fats – 0,6 g; Waarvan verzadigde vetten/of which saturated – 0,1 g; Voedingsvezel/ Fibre – 1,0 g; Zout/ Salt – 0,1 g
- Sip as a warm, nourishing broth to soothe your body from the inside out
- Our broths are low in salt – add your favorite sea or mountain salt and herbs. Everyting is possible!
- Try our fish bone broth with lemon and dill – sipping bone broth is the best way to get your collagen on track.
- Add to soups as a base
- Use as a gelatin binder
- Perfect for Ramen/ Pho
Because our Bone Broth is made with natural ingredients and no additives, it can appear to ‘gel’ when cold. That’s a good thing! That means it is a powerhouse source of collagen and other nutrients.
To get your bone broth ready to drink, warm at a low to medium temperature. When it’s warm, you can sip, mix, blend, and savor in its liquid form.
You can drink it every day if you want. Here are some suggestions based on your health goals:
- For overall wellness – Drink about four cups a week.
- To give your hair, skin, and nails a boost of collagen that you can see – Drink one cup a day.
- For joint pain relief – Try two to three cups a day.
- To support a healthy gut – Two cups a day will promote healthy digestion and reduced inflammation.
- For weight loss and muscle-building – Drink four cups a day.
100% wild-caught Norht Sea fish bone broth are simmered up to 2 hours in filtered water.
- HIGH-PROTEIN BROTH: Our Gelatine Broth has the highest protein in the Netherlands! Up to 20 gram per 100 ml.
- FILTERED WATER. Unlike standard supermarket brands, we use a one-to-one ratio of purified water to the broth’s other ingredients. As a result, we get a phenomenally collagen-rich, nutrients-dens broth.
- ORGANIC VEGETABLES. All our vegetables and herbs are sourced from small, local organic or biodynamic farms to ensure the best flavor. These farmers have a deep respect for nature – and it’s a difference you can taste.
- NOTHING ADDED, NOTHING REMOVED. Every ingredient we add to the pot is natural, whole, and thoughtfully sourced. Zero preservatives, artificial ingredients, or shortcuts!
SHIPPING ACCORDING TO HIGH FOOD SAFETY & QUALITY STANDARDS
As part of Babs’ Food safety and quality standards we are working together with Posnl Food Logistics .
We process all orders on Sundays and Wednesdays until 20:30 h and all shipments go out on Mondays and Thursdays 08:00 h in the morning. .
The delivery is always on Mondays and Thursdays between 17:00 and 22:00 h in the Netherslands.