BABS AFFILIATE PROGRAM
By joining our affiliate program you agree to:
- Only use marketing materials agreed upon or provided by Babs Bone Broth;
- Not make any claims or provide any information about Babs Bone Broth that can not be found on our website or that we have provided you with;
- Not place Babs Bone Broth ads on any site/social channel that is different than the ones you provided in your application without written consent;
- Additionally, you agree to present proof of how you are promoting Babs Bone Broth, if asked to do so. If you do not provide this we reserve the right to withhold funds.
Other traffic restrictions:
- No incent
- No rebroke
- No pop traffic
- No adult traffic
- No survey
- No coupon/ voucher sites
- No SMS traffic
- No search traffic
- No retargeting
- No SEM/ Media buy
- No Cashback
- No Loyalty programs
- Email – with prior approval of the text/creative
Affiliate Terms and Conditions
As an authorized affiliate (Affiliate) of Babs Bone Broth, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement (Agreement). Please read the entire Agreement carefully before registering and promoting Babs Bone Broth as an Affiliate.
Your participation in the Program is solely to legally advertise our website to receive a commission on products purchased by individuals referred to Babs Bone Broth by your own website or personal referral link.
By signing up for the Babs Bone Broth Affiliate Program (Program), you indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and its terms and conditions.
1 Approval or Rejection of the Application
We reserve the right to approve or reject ANY Affiliate Program Application in our sole and absolute discretion. You will have no legal recourse against us for the rejection of your Affiliate Program Application.
2.1 You will treat any information received from Babs Bone Broth relating to Babs Bone Broth business and software with full confidentiality, both during and after termination of this Agreement.
2.2 Such information may not be disclosed, in full or in part, to any other person, firm or organization without prior written authorisation from Babs Bone Broth. You may use such information only when performing your obligations under this agreement.
2.3 Upon termination of this Agreement, you will remove all such information from non- Babs Bone Broth systems and destroy any copies thereof within 48 hours after termination.
3.1 Commissions will be paid at the end of each month. For an Affiliate to receive a commission, the referred account must remain active for a minimum of 30 days.
3.2 You cannot refer yourself, and you will not receive a commission on your own accounts. There is also a limit of one commission per referral. If someone clicks the link on your site and orders multiple accounts, then you will receive a commission on the first order only.
3.3 Payments will only be sent for transactions that have been successfully completed. Transactions that result in chargebacks or refunds will not be paid out.
3.4 The commission rate payment will be calculated after excluding tax and shipping costs from the final customers purchase amount.
4 Intellectual Property
4.1 Babs Bone Broth retains full ownership of all its intellectual property rights, registered or unregistered, or any other protection of a similar nature.
4.2 For the term of this Agreement, Babs Bone Broth grants You a non-exclusive, royalty free license to use its trademarks in the execution of this Agreement, as long as they are used in accordance with Babs Bone Broth branding guidelines and instructions. This license can be revoked by Babs Bone Broth at any time and shall automatically end in case this agreement is terminated for whatever reason.
4.3 By creating content for Babs Bone Broth you agree that Babs Bone Broth may use your created content as marketing materials, for social and advertising purposes.
5 Duration and Termination
5.1 These Terms shall take effect on the date that they are accepted by You and they shall remain valid until further notice. Both parties may terminate at any point in time. In doing so, they must adhere to a notice period of one (1) month.
5.2 Notwithstanding provision 5.1, Babs Bone Broth is entitled to terminate this Agreement with immediate effect if you violate this Agreement or are not able to meet the conditions or any of your obligations as described in this Agreement.
5.3 In case of termination of this Agreement, You must remove all content relating to Babs Bone Broth and the Affiliate Program as soon as possible but in any event within 48 hours after termination.
5.4 If any provision of these Terms proves to be invalid or void, the other provisions shall remain unaffected by this and shall remain fully effective.
5.5 Your affiliate application and status in the Program may be suspended or terminated for any of the following reasons:
- Inappropriate advertisements (false claims, misleading hyperlinks, etc.).
- Spamming (mass email, mass newsgroup posting, etc.).
- Advertising on sites containing or promoting illegal activities.
- Violation of intellectual property rights. Babs Bone Broth reserves the right to require license agreements from those who employ trademarks of Babs Bone Broth to protect our intellectual property rights.
- Self referrals, fraudulent transactions, suspected Affiliate fraud.
5.6 In addition to the foregoing, Babs Bone Broth reserves the right to terminate any Affiliate account at any time, for any violations of this Agreement or no reason.
6 Affiliate Links
6.1 You may use graphic and text links both on your website, social media and within in your email messages. You may also advertise the Babs Bone Broth site in online and offline classified ads, magazines, and newspapers.
6.2 You may use the graphics and text provided by us, or you may create your own as long as they are deemed appropriate according to the conditions and not in violation as outlined.
7 Coupon and Deal Sites
7.1 Babs Bone Broth occasionally offers coupons to select affiliates and to our newsletter subscribers. If you’re not pre-approved / assigned a branded coupon, then you’re not allowed to promote the coupon. Below are the terms that apply for any affiliate who is considering the promotion of our products in relation to a deal or coupon:
- Affiliates may not use misleading text on affiliate links, buttons or images to imply that anything besides currently authorized deals to the specific affiliate.
- Affiliates may not bid on Babs Bone Broth Coupons, Babs Bone Broth Discounts or other phrases implying coupons are available.
- Affiliates may not generate pop-ups, pop-unders, iframes, frames, or any other seen or unseen actions that set affiliate cookies unless the user has expressed a clear and explicit interest in activating a specific savings by clicking on a clearly marked link, button or image for that particular coupon or deal. Your link must send the visitor to the merchant site.
- User must be able to see coupon/deal/savings information and details before an affiliate cookie is set (i.e. “click here to see coupons and open a window to merchant site” is NOT allowed).
- Affiliate sites may not have “Click for (or to see) Deal/Coupon” or any variation, when there are no coupons or deals available, and the click opens the merchant site or sets a cookie. Affiliates with such text on the merchant landing page will be removed from the program immediately.
8.1 Babs Bone Broth will not be liable for indirect or accidental damages (loss of revenue, commissions) due to affiliate tracking failures, loss of database files, or any results of intents of harm to the Program and/or to our website(s).
8.2 We do not make any expressed or implied warranties with respect to the Program and/or the memberships or products sold by Babs Bone Broth. We make no claim that the operation of the Program and/or our website(s) will be error-free and we will not be liable for any interruptions or errors.
9 Term of the Agreement
9.1 The term of this Agreement begins upon your acceptance in the Program and will end when your Affiliate account is terminated.
9.2 The terms and conditions of this agreement may be modified by us at any time. If any modification to the terms and conditions of this Agreement are unacceptable to you, your only choice is to terminate your Affiliate account. Your continuing participation in the Program will constitute your acceptance of any change.
Affiliate shall indemnify and hold harmless Babs Bone Broth and its affiliate and subsidiary companies, officers, directors, employees, licensees, successors and assigns, including those licensed or authorized by Babs Bone Broth to transmit and distribute materials, from any and all liabilities, damages, fines, judgments, claims, costs, losses, and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and costs) arising out of or related to any and all claims sustained in connection with this Agreement due to the negligence, misrepresentation, failure to disclose, or intentional misconduct of Affiliate.
11 Electronic Signatures Effective
The Agreement is an electronic contract that sets out the legally binding terms of your participation in the Babs Bone Broth affiliate program. You indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and all of the terms and conditions contained or referenced in this Agreement by completing the Babs Bone Broth application process. This action creates an electronic signature that has the same legal force and effect as a handwritten signature.
If you have any questions and/or comments, please contact email@example.com.
09 July 2022