SOCIAL MEDIA internIs social media your passion? Do you love photography and making videos? You consider yourself being creative? Have experience in creating social media content? Look no further, we think we have a perfect internship for you!
This internship offers an opportunity to become Babs Bone Broth social media (design and content creator) manager. Join our start-up business and contribute to our growth and success by performing these tasks:
- Become the manager of all our social media accounts.
- Plan, organize, implement, and post all created content. This includes IGTV, reels, videos, photoshoots, IG Live content.
- Develop social media strategies and shape the digital identity of our brand using social media.
- Manage the full planning and execution of collaborations with influencers.
- Support on affiliate and ambassador marketing projects.
- Track the latest trends and developments in content, related industries, global events, and social media, and implement these in our strategies.
- Track and update the team weekly on social media growth and campaigns.
We really would love if you:
- Are enrolled in an HBO-/Bachelor-/Master studies (Marketing, communication, digital media, content creation).
- Have photo and video editing skills.
- Have experience with content creation.
- Have a creative side and thinking outside the box.
- Well organized, ambitious, and result-driven
- Independent, hands-on mentality- working in a start-up, you will get a lot of responsibilities and trust in your own choices
- Speak Dutch and English (required)
- Available from September 2021 for 5-6 months, Amsterdam based
- If you have passion for local, organic, clean food products and lifestyle (Babs brand is all about that!)
- If you are looking for an internship in a small but growing company which will give you a lot of freedom in managing the whole social media.
Didn’t tick all the boxes, but believe you are still the perfect candidate? Contact us and prove it! We love ambitious and driven people!
What we offer?
- Office space in Amsterdam.
- Flexible working hours (we do not require the 9-5 office hours) and working space (you are free to choose where you want to work from- office or home).
- Internship compensation.
- Possibility to stay after internship for a full-time job.
- A small, but inclusive and innovative environment.
- Freedom of idea and initiative: we give you full responsibility but also freedom on execution and implementation of your own ideas!
- A valuable and fun internship program, full of experience, learning and freedom. It’s our goal to provide you with the best coaching opportunities, so that you make the most out of your internship.
Are you ready to join Babs team? Send your CV and a short letter about yourself to: email@example.com
Related Job Openings