Are you also a fish soup fan? Just the smell makes your mouth water. Babs fish soup is full of natural and healthy ingredients. That makes the soup not only very wholesome but also healthy. After all, you make the best fish soup yourself.
- Chop the butternut squash, leek, bell paprika, carrots, onion, and garlic. Heat the oil in a large pan, add the onion, leek, red paprika, garlic, and stew gently until soft.
- Add the wine, tomatoes or passata, squash, carrots, stock, and bring to boil. Cover and simmer gently for 20-30 minutes.
- Season and gently break up the tomatoes.
- Transfer all ingredients to the blender or food processor pulse shortly the ingredients for a chunky consistency. Pour it back into the cooking pot
- Roughly chop the halibut and add to the pan. Add the octopus rings, prawns, or langoustine tails. Cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until just cooked.
- Taste the soup and season it with salt and pepper, or lemon juice if necessary.
- When serving, sprinkle chopped parsley on top.