Chicken Bone Broth
To make our protein-rich Chicken Bone Broth, we use organic, high-quality bones sourced from our local certified farmer in Flevoland. There are no hormones, antibiotics, or additives – only nature’s simple goodness, filtered water, and organic ingredients. All our suppliers are BIO certified. All our broths are dairy and soy-free, non-GMO, and MSG-free. Paleo and Keto-friendly.
- 14.8 gr. protein per 100 ml
- Shelf life of 5 months
- Store in the refrigerator (1-3 C)
- Consume within five days after opening
In stock (can be backordered)
Organic pasture raised chicken: bones, ; Organic vegetables: onion, carrot, celery, garlic, parsley, leek, thyme, bay leaf, allspice berries, black peppercorns, apple cider vinegar, Celtic sea salt, filtered water.
Nutrition per 100 mL; Energie/Engergy | kj/kcal – 459/110; Eiwitten/ Protein – 14,9 g; Koolhydraten/ Carbohydrates – 1,9 g; Suikers/ Sugars – 1,0 g; Vetten/ Fats – 4,5 g; Waarvan verzadigde vetten/of which saturated – 1,1 g; Voedingsvezel/ Fibre – 0,9 g; Zout/ Salt – 0,3 g
- Sip as a warm, nourishing broth to soothe your body from the inside out
- Our broths are low in salt – add your favorite sea or mountain salt and herbs. Everyting is possible!
- Add to soups as a base
- Use as a gelatin binder
- Perfect for Ramen/ Pho
- Substitute for water in recipes for rice dishes, homemade breads, etc.
Because our Bone Broth is made with natural ingredients and no additives, it can appear to ‘gel’ when cold. That’s a good thing! That means it is a powerhouse source of collagen and other nutrients.
To get your bone broth ready to drink, warm at a low to medium temperature. When it’s warm, you can sip, mix, blend, and savor in its liquid form.
You can drink it every day if you want. Here are some suggestions based on your health goals:
- For overall wellness – Drink about four cups a week.
- To give your hair, skin, and nails a boost of collagen that you can see – Drink one cup a day.
- For joint pain relief – Try two to three cups a day.
- To support a healthy gut – Two cups a day will promote healthy digestion and reduced inflammation.
- For weight loss and muscle-building – Drink four cups a day.
100% organic chicken bones are simmered up to 24 hours in filtered water.
- HIGH-PROTEIN BROTH: Our Gelatine Broth has the highest protein in the Netherlands! 14.8 gram per 100 ml. 1 jar has approximately 70 gram of pure protein.
- GOOD BONES. We only use bones from small Dutch farmers who raise their animals responsibly. No hormones, no antibiotics. Just sunshine, green meadows, and fresh air.
- FILTERED WATER. Unlike standard supermarket brands, we use a one-to-one ratio of purified water to the broth’s other ingredients. As a result, we get a phenomenally collagen-rich, nutrients-dens broth.
- ORGANIC VEGETABLES. All our vegetables and herbs are sourced from small, local organic or biodynamic farms to ensure the best flavor. These farmers have a deep respect for nature – and it’s a difference you can taste.
- NOTHING ADDED, NOTHING REMOVED. Every ingredient we add to the pot is natural, whole, and thoughtfully sourced. Zero preservatives, artificial ingredients, or shortcuts!
SHIPPING ACCORDING TO HIGH FOOD SAFETY & QUALITY STANDARDS
As part of Babs’ Food safety and quality standards we are working together with Posnl Food Logistics .
We process all orders on Sundays and Wednesdays until 20:30 h and all shipments go out on Mondays and Thursdays 08:00 h in the morning. .
The delivery is always on Mondays and Thursdays between 17:00 and 22:00 h in the Netherslands.