5 DAY RESET WITH BONE BROTH
Give your gut a chance to renew and, as a result, find out how amazing having a healthy gut can be. A healthy gut is one of the keys to wellness. With the 5 Day Reset program, you can nourish your body from the ground up – and set yourself up for a better relationship with food.
5 Day Reset Box includes:
- Babs Bone Broth, 5 jars of Grass-Fed Beef and 5 jars of Chicken Bone Broth (10)
- Ready-to-eat Collagen Soup in five flavors: carrot, pumpkin, beet, cauliflower and zucchini (5)
- Recipes (7)
- 5 Day Protocol (1)
- Daily Routine (1)
- Whole Food Shopping List (1)
- Post Reset Program (1)
Allergies? please let us know: CONTACT@babsbonebroth.com
NEXT SHIPPING TUESDAY 1 JUNE
REFRESH PAGE IF YOU DON'T SEE YOUR PRODUCTS IN THE SHOPPING BASKET
- Ingredients Bone Broth
- Ingredients Clean Soup
- Nutrition facts Bone Broth
- What happens during the five days?
Organic pasture raised chicken: bones, ; Organic vegetables: onion, carrot, celery, garlic, parsley, leek, thyme, bay leaf, allspice berries, black peppercorns, apple cider vinegar, Celtic sea salt, filtered water.
Ingredients: Grass-fed cattle: beef bones, Vegetables: carrots, celery, onions, garlic, parsley, bay leaves, peppercorns, rosemary, thyme, Allspices, apple cider vinegar, Celtic sea salt, Filtered water. 100% grass-fed beef | certified. All ingredients are certified and traceable.
Carrot soup: carrots, ginger, onion, cumin, coriander, garam masala, celtic salt, pepper, grass-fed beef bone broth
Pumpkin soup: butternut squash, ginger, onion, garlic, turmeric, celtic salt, grass-fed beef bone broth
Cauliflower soup: cauliflower, leek, coconut milk, smoked garlic, celtic salt, grass-fed beef bone broth
Zucchini soup: zucchini, fennel, garlic, celtic salt, grass-fed beef bone broth
Beet soup: beet, onion, garlic, cumin, coriander, celtic salt, grass-fed beef bone broth
Nutrition per 100 mL; Chicken Bone Broth: Energie/Engergy | kj/kcal – 459/110; Eiwitten/ Protein – 14,9 g; Koolhydraten/ Carbohydrates – 1,9 g; Suikers/ Sugars – 1,0 g; Vetten/ Fats – 4,5 g; Waarvan verzadigde vetten/of which saturated – 1,1 g; Voedingsvezel/ Fibre – 0,9 g; Zout/ Salt – 0,3 g
Nutrition per 100 mL; Grass-Fed Beef Bone Broth Energie/Engergy | kj/kcal – 192/46; Eiwitten/ Protein – 10,2 g; Koolhydraten/ Carbohydrates – 0,8 g; Suikers/ Sugars – 0,4 g; Vetten/ Fats –0,0 g; Waarvan verzadigde vetten/of which saturated – 1,1 g; Voedingsvezel/ Fibre – 0,4 g; Zout/ Salt – 0,2 g
During Babs 5 Day Reset program, you’ll enjoy Babs Bone Broth for each of the five days, along with our tasty, gelatin-rich soups, healthy salads, and a special detox herbal tea.
Babs Bone Broth is made with high-quality, sustainably-sourced bones, veggies, and herbs. Rich in collagen, vitamins, minerals, and amino acids, it has all the right nutrients. These nutrients may help heal your gut while giving your digestive system a break from hard-to-digest and unhealthy foods. As a result, your gut will get what it needs to help your beneficial flora thrive, while your body will get all the nutrition it needs with plenty of gentle proteins, good fats, and fibrous vegetables.
The daily menu:
- Every morning, start with a probiotic-rich Babs’ Tonic and Bone Broth (elixir).
- At lunchtime, you’ll eat a fresh salad with homemade dressing (recipes are included). These salads are easy to prepare, and you can carry them with you if you need to bring your lunch to work.
- As a mid-afternoon snack, sip a warming mug of Babs Bone Broth.
- Dinner is a pureed collagen soup, along with a handful of nuts or seeds.
- Before bed, drink a cup of herbal detox tea (recipe included).
- Throughout the day, drink lots of purified water.
SHIPPING ACCORDING TO HIGH FOOD SAFETY & QUALITY STANDARDS
As part of Babs’ Food safety and quality standards we are working together with Posnl Food Logistics .
We process all orders on Sundays and Wednesdays until 20:30 h and all shipments go out on Mondays and Thursdays 08:00 h in the morning. .
The delivery is always on Mondays and Thursdays between 17:00 and 22:00 h in the Netherslands.
FAQ – 5 Day Reset
What is the main goal of the 5 Day Reset Program?
The primary goal of our 5 Day Reset is to eliminate specific foods that are known to cause inflammation or inhibit your body’s systems from functioning properly while focusing on increasing your intake of high-value nutrients.
By eliminating traditionally unhealthy foods and substances — such as caffeine, nicotine, alcohol, refined sugar, grains, and dairy — and consuming natural foods known to support wellness, you can help your body eliminate toxins that have built up over time as a result of lifestyle and dietary habits. This, in turn, helps strengthen your digestive system and increase your energy levels. After the five days, you’ll feel healthier — and you’ll be motivated to maintain a healthy lifestyle. It’s literally like hitting the reset button on your health.
Why do people choose this program to reset their health?
There are a lot of programs out there, but the 5 Day Reset is ideal for anyone who wants to lose weight, start with a keto or paleo diet, or overcome poor eating habits such as sugar cravings or an addiction to high-carb foods. Because it’s based on protein and nutrient-rich soups rather than fresh juices, it will also help you feel more nourished than you would during a pure juice detox. It’s designed to enable you to begin a healthier lifestyle and easily transition to healthy eating habits.
What are the benefits of the 5 Day Reset Program?
We love this program because it’s such a great way to get on the path to better health. Past participants report benefits ranging from shedding excess weight and more energy to an improvement to their digestive health. After a reset, you can say goodbye to problems such as bloating and irregularity.
Removing toxic substances that have accumulated in your body can balance your sugar levels, improve liver function, and enhance your mood. You may also notice younger-looking skin. Detoxing is linked to improving skin conditions that cause rashes, redness, and inflammation, and helping you achieve a more youthful, glowing complexion!
What about withdrawal symptoms — what should I expect?
As your body adjusts to healthier habits and high-quality food, it begins to eliminate waste products more efficiently. This process may bring about feelings of discomfort, otherwise known as withdrawal symptoms. These can include lightheadedness, low energy, irritability, and you may feel emotionally sensitive.
While uncomfortable, rest assured that these symptoms are a sign that your body is doing its job of getting you back in shape. Simply take good care of yourself with plenty of rest and hydration, and you’ll regain your energy in no time.
Can you tell me more about common withdrawal symptoms associated with switching to clean eating?
Depending on your eating habits, making the switch to clean eating and cutting out certain foods can lead to withdrawal symptoms. For example, if you are a coffee drinker, you’re probably familiar with coffee headaches — an annoying headache that occurs if you skip coffee for the day.
The good news is, these symptoms are usually mild, and they do go away. For most people, symptoms are completely gone by day four or five of the 5 Day Reset, as this is when your body has adjusted to clean eating.
Here’s a breakdown of the symptoms you may experience:
- Headaches – On the first or second day of the program, you may have a headache. It usually only lasts for one day.
- Low energy levels – As sugar and caffeine are eliminated, your body has to take energy from a different type of food. This transition takes about four days.
- Diarrhea or constipation – Because you’re making a big change — possibly going from sugars and carbs for breakfast and burgers and fries for lunch and dinner to salads and soups — it can take your digestive system a little while to get up to speed.
- Cravings and hunger – These feelings usually go away by the fourth day. To help with cravings, keep drinking herbal tea and water.
Is there anyone who shouldn’t do the program?
The following individuals shouldn’t go on the 5 Day Reset:
- Pregnant or nursing moms
- Anyone who is underweight
- Anyone recovering from a serious illness
- Anyone with an eating disorder or a digestive system disorder
- Those who have hypoglycemia
- Diabetics should definitely talk to their doctor first
- Anyone who is taking medications or has health problems should consult with their doctor before going on this or any other detox program
How should I store the soups for the 5 Day Reset?
There are five different soups made from fresh, organic vegetables, organic herbs, and grass-fed beef bone broth, as well as five jars each of Chicken Bone Broth and Grass-Fed Beef Bone Broth. After we prepare the soups, we freeze them immediately to retain the highest amount of nutritional value from the ingredients. When you enjoy them, you can taste the freshness!
Since the soups are already frozen, you can put them directly in the freezer when they arrive. Before beginning the reset, defrost your soups by placing the containers in the refrigerator. You’ll enjoy one soup and two broths each day.
We suggest defrosting two soups a day so you always have a soup thawed and ready for you during your reset. After defrosting, please consume within five days. Store the soups in the refrigerator. Our bone broths can be stored in the refrigerator or in a cold, dark place.
Why did you choose the vegetables you use in the soups for the program?
To make these healthy soups, we combine five superfood vegetables with herbs and our small-batch collagen-rich bone broth. These ingredients come together to create delicious, savory soups that are good for your heart, liver, intestines, skin, and mind. These foods also support your immune system and can help you stay at a healthy weight.
Here’s a look at the vegetables we use and why each is incredibly good for your body.
- Pumpkins are rich in carotenoids, which protect cells from free radical damage, slowing the aging process and fighting inflammation.
- They are also high in beta-carotene. This antioxidant supports optimal vision and can reduce your risk for degenerative eye diseases such as macular degeneration.
- Beta-carotene is good for healthy teeth and bones — your body converts the beta-carotene found in pumpkin into a safe form of vitamin A, which your body needs for healthy bones, teeth, and eyes.
- The fiber in pumpkin promotes a healthy heart and supports digestive health.
- This cruciferous veggie is also a great source of antioxidants, which protect against free radical damage and inflammation.
- Cauliflower has several properties that may help with weight loss.
- It’s an excellent source of choline, a nutrient many people don’t get enough of. Choline is involved in several processes that work to prevent disease.
- The fiber in cauliflower promotes a healthy heart and better digestion.
- These brightly-colored veggies are packed with antioxidants that are good for your heart. Their free-radical-fighting benefits may also reduce your chances of developing cancer.
- Carrots contain lutein, a naturally-occurring carotenoid that is linked to eye health. Studies have found that it can help prevent age-related macular degeneration.
- They also are high in fiber, a necessary nutrient for maintaining a healthy weight and lowering your risk of heart disease.
- The potassium in carrots can help keep your blood pressure in check.
- These tasty green fruits are a good source of vitamins A, C, and K — vitamin K is an essential nutrient for helping your blood to clot and for bone health.
- They also contain important minerals, such as potassium for regulating blood pressure and manganese, a mineral involved in the regulation of brain and nerve function.
- High in fiber like the other veggies in our soups, zucchini can help encourage a healthy bowel system.
- Zucchinis may also help you lose weight. They are rich in water and have a low-calorie density, which may help you feel full and satiated.
- These root veggies boast an impressive nutritional profile. They are low in calories yet high in valuable vitamins and minerals. In fact, they contain almost all of the vitamins and minerals your body needs.
- A growing body of research suggests that beetroots can help lower a person’s blood pressure. Researchers believe this is due to their nitrate content.
- Beetroot juice contains powerful anti-inflammatory compounds called betalains.
- The juice from beets also contains antioxidants, vitamin A, vitamin B-6, and iron. These compounds help protect the liver from inflammation and oxidative stress while enhancing its ability to remove toxins from the body.