3 DAY FASTING | WILD-CAUGHT FISH BONE BROTH PACKAGE
Our marine collagen broths are sustainable and ecologically wise. To make our protein-rich fish bone broth, we use wild-caught fish heads and spines from North Sea cold, clean waters. We work only with artisan fishers, who follow conscious fishing practices.
- Bone Broth Fast: 15 jars
- 19.3 gr. protein per 100 ml
- 440 ml glass jar
- The best conditions for thawing is in the refrigerator.
- All frozen food should be thawed completely before cooking.
- After thawing, the Fish Broth should be consumed within 3 days.
FAQ – HOW TO FAST WITH BONE BROTH
How long should I fast for?
Plan to fast for three to four days. This will give your body plenty of time to heal the GI tract and to ensure you have eliminated harmful gut bacteria and replaced it with beneficial bacteria. You don’t need to fast for longer than four days. In fact, a fast that lasts longer than six or seven days can lead to fatigue, and for some people, nutritional deficiencies.
How much bone broth should I drink each day?
During the fast, drink between three and four quarts (about three to four liters) every day – this is the equivalent of five to six jars of BABS Bone Broth. One serving should be about 12 to 14 ounces (350 to 400 mL).
You can simmer and sip your broth throughout the day. For example, you can drink your first cup in the morning, and then consume more when you’d normally have a snack or a meal. As an example, you could have a serving at 7 a.m., 10 a.m., 1 p.m., 4 p.m., and 7 p.m.
What can I use to flavor the broth during the fast?
You can drink the broth as it is – simply warm and serve. If you want to, add salt and pepper, lemon juice, vinegar, or other seasonings.
You can also use it to make a collagen-smoothie with fresh fruits or vegetables. Bone Broth Pure is excellent for smoothies as it isn’t prepared with herbs and vegetables so it has an incredibly mild flavor.
Is there anyone who shouldn’t fast?
The following people shouldn’t fast:
- Pregnant or nursing moms
- Anyone who is underweight
- Anyone who has hypoglycemia
- Diabetics may want to avoid fasting and should definitely talk to their doctor first
- Anyone who is taking medication should check with their doctor before fasting
Combination of wild caught fish from the North Sea (heads, tails, bones); Vegetables: onions, carrot, leek, celery, garlic, white wine, thyme, parsley, bay leaves, Celtic salt, filtered water
All ingredients are certified and traceable
Partners: De Goede Vissers
Shipping & Storage
Standard shipping costs and delivery time
– Countries: NL / DE/ BE
– Shipping days: Monday, Wednesday & Thursday
– Countries: UK, FR, DK, LU, PT
– Shipping days: Monday
– Products are cooled during shipment with sustainable eco-freezing bags
– When the temparute goes up we use extra hemp mats to keep the broths cool
– Our broths have a high quality gelatin of all collagen, which is semi-solid when it is cold
– Store the bone broths in the refrigerator (1-3 C)
– The products have a longer shelf life if you freeze them
– Pasteurized: shelf life up to 3 months
– Opened: shelf life up to 5 days
BONE BROTH FASTING
Fasting offers a wealth of benefits. It’s one of the most powerful tools we have for restoring the body and achieving a state of optimal health. Because bone broth is such a rich source of essential amino acids and protein, including gut-healing glutamine and age-defying collagen, a bone broth fast offers unique health benefits that you won’t get from juice cleansing alone.
DR. AXE ABOUT BONE BROTH FAST
Dr. Josh Axe, DNM, DC, CNS, is a doctor of natural medicine, clinical nutritionist and author with a passion to help people get well using food as medicine.