15-PACK UNFLAVORED BONE BROTH
Looking for a simple and delicious way to get in your bone broth? These liquid collagen-rich broths are simple and stress-free. Simply heat up and add in additional seasonings! Our broths are high in quality gelatin from all the collagen, which is semi-solid when cold. Once warm or at room temperature, the gelatin becomes a liquid so all you need to do to enjoy your broth is warm it and serve. All our broths are dairy and soy-free, non-GMO, and MSG-free. Paleo and Keto-friendly.
- Shelf life of 5 months
- Store in the refrigerator (1-3 C)
- Consume bone broth within five days after opening
- 15 x 440 ml – glass jar
Ingredients: BIO Beef bones, BIO pork bones, apple cider vinegar, Celtic sea salt, Filtered water. 95% Beef – 5% Pig.
All ingredients are certified and traceable.
Nutrition per 100 mL; Energie/Engergy | kj/kcal –170/41; Eiwitten/ Protein – 10,0 g; Koolhydraten/ Carbohydrates – 0 g; Suikers/ Sugars – 0 g; Vetten/ Fats – 0 g; Waarvan verzadigde vetten/of which saturated – 0 g; Voedingsvezel/ Fibre –0 g; Zout/ Salt – 0,3 g
- Sip as a warm, nourishing broth to soothe your body from the inside out
- Our broths are low in salt – add your favorite sea or mountain salt and herbs. Everyting is possible!
- Add to soups as a base
- Use as a gelatin binder
- Perfect for coffee, smoothies, shakes, Ramen/ Pho – etc.
- Substitute for water in recipes for rice dishes, homemade breads, etc.
To get your bone broth ready to drink, warm at a low to medium temperature. When it’s warm, you can sip, mix, blend, and savor in its liquid form.
For recipes click here
You can drink it every day if you want. Here are some suggestions based on your health goals:
- For overall wellness – Drink about four cups a week.
- To give your hair, skin, and nails a boost of collagen that you can see – Drink one cup a day.
- For joint pain relief – Try two to three cups a day.
- To support a healthy gut – Two cups a day will promote healthy digestion and reduced inflammation.
- For weight loss and muscle-building – Drink four cups a day.
100% organic chicken bones are simmered up to 24 hours in filtered water.
- HIGH-PROTEIN BROTH: Our Gelatine Broth has the highest protein in the Netherlands! 14.8 gram per 100 ml. 1 jar has approximately 70 gram of pure protein.
- GOOD BONES. We only use bones from small Dutch farmers who raise their animals responsibly. No hormones, no antibiotics. Just sunshine, green meadows, and fresh air.
- FILTERED WATER. Unlike standard supermarket brands, we use a one-to-one ratio of purified water to the broth’s other ingredients. As a result, we get a phenomenally collagen-rich, nutrients-dens broth.
- NOTHING ADDED, NOTHING REMOVED. Every ingredient we add to the pot is natural, whole, and thoughtfully sourced. Zero preservatives, artificial ingredients, or shortcuts!
SHIPPING ACCORDING TO HIGH FOOD SAFETY & QUALITY STANDARDS
As part of Babs’ Food safety and quality standards we are working together with Posnl Food Logistics .
The delivery is on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 17:00 and 22:00 h in the Netherslands.
Click here for more information.