Chicken Tomato & Avocado Soup
Soups are one of the easiest and most soul-satisfying things to make and savor. But they don’t have to be winter-only meals. Summer soups made from fresh ingredients are wonderful when the weather is too hot to prepare large meals. Avocados add essential saturated fat, which is anti-flammatory and keeps your metabolism fired up.
Bone Broth helps nourish and support the repair of the digestive tract.
- 200 g chicken’s thigh
- 1 jar of Babs Chicken Bone Broth ( 440 ml ) + 1/2 jar of water ( 200 ml)
- 400 g can of chopped Italian tomatoes
- 1 chili pepper ( seeds removed)
- 1 small bunch of green onions (chopped)
- 1 small bunch of coriander (chopped)
- 2 fresh avocados (use just-ripe avocados – not hard, and not mushy; peeled, cored and diced)
- 1 red ball paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon of cumin
- 4 clove of garlic
- 1 Tbsp of olive oil or chicken fat
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 lime
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Cut the chicken thigh in small pieces,
- cut the chili pepper, green onions and ball paprika in small pieces,
- chop the garlic and coriander
- in a large pot heat 1 Tbsp olive oil or chicken fat over medium heat,
- add cumin, when the smell of cumin begins to emit,
- add ball paprika, chili peppers and green onions, mix well and sauté until tender, about 2 minutes,Â
- add chicken thighs, mix well with the vegetables and spices and sauté about 3 min, adding garlic during last 30 seconds of sautéing,
- add chicken broth (and additional water if needed), tomatoes, season with salt and pepper
- bring mixture to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium, and allow to simmer, stirring occasionally, until chicken has cooked through 10- 15 minutes,
- when the soup is ready to turn out the heat, stir in coriander, and wait for 1-2 min before serving,
- add avocados to soup just before servings. I would recommend adding the avocados to each bowl individually, about 1/2 an avocado per serving.
- sprinkle each portion with lime juice, and add to each portion of soup 1/4 lime and serve.
At Babs Nourishing Food Company, we believe food means much more than something that satisfies our hunger. It is love, passion, and care from the first seed that is planted in the ground through all the steps that bring food to our tables. It is a hope for a better future for all of us.
By buying our bone broth, or other local products, you are supporting people in need, nature, animals, the farmers, and their families. And, of course, your health.
We are all connected and all dependent on one another. This is also why we know, even if a positive change seems small, when we work together, the change achieves something never-ending.
Geen Resultaten Gevonden
De pagina die u zocht kon niet gevonden worden. Probeer uw zoekopdracht te verfijnen of gebruik de bovenstaande navigatie om deze post te vinden.