CRM internAre you all about making customers happy? Good at communication? Have experience in creating a customer journey? Look no further, we think we have a perfect internship for you!
Babs Bone Broth is looking for a CRM intern to join the team. In this position your main task is to manage the consumer journey. We would love to find a person who loves communication and making customers happy. Join our start-up business and contribute to our growth and success by performing these tasks:
- Customer journey management (creating a customer lifecycle)
- Analyse and improve the CRM system
- Responsible for coordinating and building efficient email campaigns
- Aligning CMR activities with other departments (marketing, social media, logistics, sales)
- Analysing and giving recommendations on how to improve campaigns, communication channels and marketing KPI’s
- Create a CRM protocol
- Update emails with customers after purchase
- Manage and analyse customers feedback (on feedback company)
We really would love if you:
- Are enrolled in an HBO-/Bachelor-/Master studies (Marketing, Communication, Business)
- Have knowledge in Mailchimp, Hubspot, WordPress, CRM systems
- Have a creative side and thinking outside the box
- Well organized, ambitious, and result-driven
- Independent, hands-on mentality- working in a start-up, you will get a lot of responsibilities and trust in your own choices
- Speak Dutch and English (required)
- Available from September 2021 for 5-6 months, Amsterdam based
- If you have passion for local, organic, clean food products and lifestyle (Babs brand is all about that!)
- If you are looking for an internship in a small, but growing company which will give you a lot of freedom in building a whole customer journey
Didn’t tick all the boxes, but believe you are still the perfect candidate? Contact us and prove it! We love ambitious and driven people!
What we offer?
- Office space in Amsterdam.
- Flexible working hours (we do not require the 9-5 office hours) and working space (you are free to choose where you want to work from- office or home).
- Internship compensation.
- Possibility to stay after internship for a full-time job.
- A small, but inclusive and innovative environment.
- Freedom of idea and initiative: we give you full responsibility but also freedom on execution and implementation of your own ideas!
- A valuable and fun internship program, full of experience, learning and freedom. It’s our goal to provide you with the best coaching opportunities, so that you make the most out of your internship.
Are you ready to join Babs team? Send your CV and a short letter about yourself to: CONTACT@babsbonebroth.com
Related Job Openings
Social Media Intern